In the latest of a regular contribution from Chris Lamb of Design South East this Monday the 10th of August from 7.00 PM we turn our attention to the impact that people have on places. Good planning and design are important, but of course, it can only be a framework. It really is people that make places. Have you started or do you run a business – a pub, a cafe perhaps – that has a real impact on a place. Have you brought an old building back to life, finding a new use that breathes life into a neighbourhood. Have you taken a bit of space and turned it into something that benefits your community and improves the quality of place. If you have we want to hear from you. You can contact us in advance by Tweeting @DesignSouthEast & @DanielMondaybr or get in touch during the show.
M N Pages
most recent posts on M N
- on this week’s Daniel Monday Night Community Show 22/1/18
- last week’s interviews from The Daniel M N Community Show on demand 22/1/18
- on this week’s Daniel Monday Night Community Show 15/1/18
- last week’s interviews from The Daniel M N Community Show on demand 8/1/18
- on this week’s Daniel Monday Night Community Show 8/1/18